Especially when it comes to a baby sleeping...
- Keep baby in parents' bedroom until 6 months
- Don't lie baby on stomach or side
- Sleep on good crib mattress
- No bumpers
- No co-sleeping
- Attachment Theory
- No cry it out until at least 6 months
- Breastfeed exclusively for 6 months
- Breastfeed to sleep to regulate temperature etc. and relaxes mother, too
- No solids until 6 month
Who the heck actually does all of this? Okay, maybe some people do. My selfish self likes to have time for other things and maybe that's why I can't do it.
I really do believe most of the research. It's just hard to follow through at times like this. I'm just having a little pity party.