That pretty much sums it up.
How Amazon Mom Works
- It's a completely free membership
- Sign up for qualifying Subscribe & Save Offers. This means that you can choose how often you'd like to receive an item. You can cancel a subscription at any time without difficulties or repercussions. If you need an extra delivery in between, you can request that, too!
- Get 30% off Diapers & Wipes, 15% of household/grocery and more!
- Get Free Standard Shipping!
- Everything delivered to your doorstep- usually within 2-5 days. It used to all be free 2-day shipping, but they recently got rid of that.... but it's still a great deal!
For an example, I currently have a subscription to Pampers Cruisers (186 Count) that I get monthly. It works out to be about .17/diaper which is pretty good for not having to do coupon clipping, deal searching and not having to leave my home. I also subscribe to Pampers SoftCare Wipes (720 Count) (.02/wipe) every 2-3 months (I switch it up as needed). We're Pampers fans around here!
Some current deals:
Not baby related.... but a good deal.
$2.07 Free Shipping HDMI Cable 2M (6 Feet)
I also have Swagbucks that I convert to Amazon.com gift cards and use those.