Saturday, February 9, 2013

Easy Money From Home: SWAGBUCKS

I'm sure most of you have heard about Swagbucks. I'd been hearing about it for a while, but finally tried it this past week. Just by searching the internet, doing a daily poll, and going through No Obligation Offers enough to earn a $5 Amazon gift card (450SB) and then some every month. They have a bunch of different prizes. You can look over them in the swag store and see if anything appeals to you.

I don't search for much on the internet. Some baby growth and development stuff, research, sports scores etc. and I still managed to earn plenty. They have a search toolbar you can download so it's directly on your browser. I have the drop down search menu so I can easily still switch over to Google for most of my real research.Some ways to earn swagbucks:

  • Sign up=30SB
  • Daily Poll=2SB/Day
  • No Obligation Offers (You literally hit skip, skip, skip and don't sign up or give any info)=2SB/Day
  • Toolbar=2SB/day when you open your browser
  • Profile= 70+SB
  • Using Coupons printed through their site
  • Surveys (Different ones every day)= I've seen anywhere from 10-50SB/Survey
  • Searching (doesn't matter what you search for)= Awarded randomly. 5-100SB. Fridays typically award larger amounts.
  • Swagcodes: You can check on facebook, twitter or the swidget (I have one down on the right)
  • Referrals= Whatever your referrals earn in their Open Searches you also get.
  • Buy Daily Deals (eversave, homerun etc) through swagbucks and get the deal PLUS swagbucks.
  • More Tips Here
This is my referral link- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LaLaRed1

My friend has a very thorough description of Swagbucks on her blog.

No comments: