Sunday, January 22, 2012

Postpartum Progress

I just stumbled upon this site the other day and it is WONDERFUL!! There are a bunch of resources, updated research, support groups, personal stories etc. for perinatal care. It's such a great site. I'm so happy to find a good resource. I wish I had found it sooner.

I'm currently in a Specialization course and I've decided I'm going to specialize on the presenting problem of Postpartum Depression. (I still work with a lot of other things, but we can only choose one presenting problem for this class.) I'm doing a lot of research this semester on diagnosis and treatment and then in the spring I'll be starting a study and support group.

Have you battled with a perinatal mood and/or anxiety disorder? 
I'm really interested in hearing stories and experiences if you want to share.

No comments: